Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easier but not quicker

New York Beauty is sort of kicking my behind. It's hard to keep up the momentum and make progress when it's at a snails pace.  There's no denying those points are pretty but  there are so many other projects that are calling my name I continue to struggle with this QAL.  I skipped last week, am doing 2 instead of 4 yet it's still too much.


I do enjoy visiting the blogs - some on the list I already follow and others will be new. This time I left the paper on like Megan showed at Canoe Ridge Creations so that was a bit different. I loved how many pictures and steps she included in her tutorial.

Link ups are so inspiring and hers make Mondays a bit brighter.  You should check it out if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love your block! :) And thanks for the nice comments about my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!