- Rhonda - Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings - USA
- Leanne - She Can Quilt - Canada
- Nicky - Mrs Sew & Sow - Great Britain
- Jess - Elven Garden Quilts - Australia
- Abigail - Cut & Alter - Great Britian
- Izzy - Dizzy Quilts - Canada
- Ella - Throw a Wench in the Works - USA
- Lucy - Charm about You - Great Britain
- Sarah - Sew me - Northern Ireland
- Judith - Just Jude - Northern Ireland
- Felicity - Felicity Quilts - Canada
- Marci - Marci Girl Designs - USA
- Karen - Capitola Quilter - USA (that's me!)
- Social Media Director - Sandra - Sew of Course - Ireland
I've been particpating since before I began blogging, linking up on Flickr way back in the First Quarter of 2012 and completing all three of these. Makes me a little sentimental.
|2012 FAL Q1 Goal Mosaic|
Starting on January 8th, you'll be able to link up your own 2017 Q1 FAL Goals right here or on any of my co-hosts blogs. Please check out all of the hosts sites to get to know them and for more details. I've created a FAL tab at the top of my blog with all of the important dates and rules.
For those of you who may be less familiar with Finish-A-Long, here's a bit of backstory. It began in 2012 and for the past 4 years has been hosted by one blogger, while moving across the globe from the USA (Rhonda at Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings), to Canada (Leanne at she can quilt), to Scotland in the UK (Katy at The Littlest Thistle) and to New Zealand (Adrianne at On the Windy Side). In 2016 FAL took a collaborative twist with multiple hosts covering several countries and continents sharing the honor:
Shout out to all of the previous hosts. I'm grateful for the opportunity to continue on this fun event. Check back in a couple of days and I'll have things up and running. In the meantime, start compiling your WIP list of projects to tackle. Can't wait to see what you choose!