I was going to stop at nine because that's how many fit in the mosaic maker I use but while rummaging around my sewing room tonight I found the project bucket from the Sujata Shah Workshop so it's an official 10 count for Quarter 3.
1. Framed Accent Strip bucket. Strip made and Essex Linen cut. Needs quilted and assembled.
2. My BeeSewcial Swap blocks. I've been playing around with designs and if I can pull it off, it's going to be great.
3. Stretch BeeSewcial 2016. Puzzling the layout with added coping areas and so on.
4. Eyes BeeSewcial 2017. Ditto number 3 :)
5. Improv Abstraction Multi-Color. Top is done and batting, backing cut to size.
6. Triangle Quilt. This started out as a AMH QAL years ago. It's a beautiful pattern but I'm figuring that since it's been sitting untouched I'll give myself the freedom to layout as desired.
7. Improv Pam Rocco Workshop.
8. Dresden Workshop. Another one I really enjoyed making parts but have done nothing with.
9. King Clam 2014 Latifa Saafir Workshop
10. Sujata Shah Workshop (below)
Also shown are two To Do items but since I don't have any ideas in mind for the design or the mini and the other is only a block, I'm not including them in my official list. The Cherrywood vanGogh challenge deadline is August 1 so it had better get done! The Michael Miller Fabrics+You=Friends Forever block has to be received by November 10th and I'm happy to have it on my radar.