|Most Likes on IG for 2017|
Early December I ran the 2017 "Best Nine" for my Instagram likes and posted but before sharing on the blog I thought I'd run another to see if there had been any changes and sure enough, my Free-Range mini that i just blogged about this morning popped up on the mosaic.
The only duplicate was my QDAD QCon challenge quilt Bend Don't Break, one with me posing in Savannah and the other on my bed at Retreat. Last year Reflections made the cut 3 times in various stages and this year again on while the longarm - clearly liked and no argument there.
|The Quilts Planner 2018|
Planning for 2018 will be made easier since I got a new Quilter's Planner for Christmas.
Here are my 2018 Goals linking up to the #2018PlanningParty with Yvonne who blogs at Quilting Jetgirl:
1. Organize: My stash is in desperate need of attention. After retreats and workshops the piles just collect and it's hard to tell what I have and where to find it.
2. Purge: This one is tough for me but I know I'll feel better keeping the most likely to use stuff and finding a good home for the rest. This is especially true for notions.
3. Pause: "Admire, Don't Acquire" is a phrase that I read somewhere (sorry I can't remember to give credit) No point in thinning my stash if I continue to collect more without restraint. I'm not going on a full fledged fabric diet but I'd like to be less impulsive.
4. Teach: I had the opportunity in 2017 to teach a workshop and loved the experience. It was a lot of work to prepare for but a worthwhile process and very rewarding.
5. Pace: I'd like to create without the extreme highs and lows. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy diving in and being so engrossed in a project that everything else disappears. Maybe just fewer marathon sessions and last minute makes would be an improvement.
6. Blog Briefs: The number of posts this last year is pretty thin and thankfully being a 2017 Finish-A-Long host has kept me going. I'm going to try to share on the blog more often even if the posts are brief.
7. Blog Header: I'm emotionally attached to the header I've had for so long but it's getting outdated so I'd like to make a new one.
Best of Luck with your goals in the New Year!