Friday, October 18, 2019

2019 FAL Q4 Goals


Time is ticking and so thrilled to see so many people linking up to the 2019 FAL Q4 Goals party found HERE, or on any of the other hosts blogs.   Just like last quarter, I'm keeping it simple with just four projects.  Hopefully unlike last time I'll actually finish something!

1. Stripes Challenge Horizontal vs Vertical   : current state is parts and partially sewn with a tentative layout. The deadline for this (and the next) is November 30 if I am aiming to enter it to QuiltCon.
2. Stripes Challenge Games we Play:  hand stitching final parts and then quilt, bind, label and photograph.
3. Pantone challenge (rolling over) haven't named this one but absolutely love it.  The top has been done and it is just waiting on me to quilt and bind.
4. Improv Abstraction:  sneak peak, it's a top and I hope to have it done to enter into QuiltCon.

Well folks, that's it for me.  I'm sure things will come up and interrupt the FAL plans but that's okay too.  It's nice to have these four on my radar.
Happy Stitching, Karen


1 comment:

  1. wow. Gorgeous projects, Karen. I hadn't noticed your 'opposing' stripes project - really interesting. GOOD LUCK on meeting your deadlines!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!