Sunday, May 13, 2012

Completion Pics as Promised

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Here are the photographs - aren't they great?!
She's a natural quilter - can't wait for our next project
Round placemats compliment all those circles
 I finish the Zakka Style tote made using My Precious Echino and lined it with Kaffe kite tails adding a second phone sized pocket.  This was one of my projects for FALQ2. It was hard to cut into the fabric but I'm happy for the push to do so. Check out the other May Link Up and Giveaway projects - fingers crossed - maybe I'm on a winning streak! Since the zig zag was New to me and quite a stretch of ability in Linen, I'm also linking up for Melissa's TNT (try new things). Also Linking Up for Ellison Lane Quilts summer sewing contest Bags entry.
Now I have something handmade to take to Sewing Summit. 
Seems a shame to be on the bottom...
Linky Party at Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table runner. Lovely colors.

    Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - lovely projects! Nice! Love your quilting on the zakka tote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive curved piecing for a first quilt! She did a great job! Your zakka style bag looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! That runner is sooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The table runner is so striking! I love the color and contrast, and the curved piecing is really cool. The zakka tote is wonderful. I actually know what Kaffe kite tails are, since I just purchased his Quilts From Sweden book this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table runner!!! It is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!