- Vase: Vinyl lettering: first time & pretty easy.
- 2 polk-a-dot container covers: challenging but successful after much procrastination
- 1 matching rocking chair cushion: forgot to take a picture
- set of 3 Baby Shower buntings: I could have made dozens, so addicting
- zippered two-sided boppy cover: made despite my zipperphobia
- 4 final 24" xPlus blocks for the xPlus Top 96"x96" - and a photo shoot: super excited!
- 2 Log Cabin F+F2 blocks for Rebecca: on time and mailed off = pat on the back
- assemble Guild churndash blocks (this was technically July but because the collaborative project was hush hush I couldn't share it last month. Read all about it and see more pictures in this post at PlayCrafts)
- Secret Swap negative space table runner: first time doing orange peel - and I liked it
What is NOT in the mosaic is my August goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes and Tire Rotation although I did make the back so there was progress. It's linky time for goal setting September and I just don't have the heart to roll it over...we'll see.
That's a wrap for summer.... Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.
Linking up to Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day