2019 FAL Q2 Goals
Here's my list of hopefuls and their current status:
1. Improv Abstraction (large): Plenty of parts to play with and I can make more. They are the companion pieces left from making three MQG QOM Merge quilts - one that was in the Special Exhibit at QuiltCon Nashville and the other two color ways for pattern testing.
2. Eyes BeeSewcial : top is done and quilting underway by my sister, I'll need to bind and label it once she's done.
3. Glamp Stitch a Lot Medallion: This one is exciting because it sat for so long and is now a top. If you want to read about the epic event from 2015 with instructors Jeni Baker, Tula Pink, Alison Glass, Sara Fielke and Katy Jones the blog post is HERE
4. Sujata Shah, the Root Connection workshop: Blocks are made and I've messed around with layout. Contemplating a grand mash up with some wedged, but still deciding if that is the road that I will take.
5. Wedges from Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession: This top is the most likely to make it to the finish line. Although the most recent UFO from a workshop a few weeks ago (Blog Post HERE) I am wanting to gift it now that the baby has arrived and I will be meeting her soon.
7. Artichoke Pantone challenge: Combining two challenges into one project makes participating more manageable and they both have similar deadlines.
Well, there you have it. I'm going for lucky seven. Wish me luck and good luck to you! Remember to link up your goal list before the party ends HERE. You can check the countdown clock at the bottom right of the page to see how many days/minutes are left and if the blue "Add your Link" button no longer shows on the left, you'll know it's too late.