Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pressing on with Madrona Road

Pressing on with Madrona Road by capitolaquilter
Pressing on with Madrona Road, a photo by capitolaquilter on Flickr.

Is it about the journey or destination? 

When it comes to quilting for me it is often both. With my Madrona Road the path has been a curvy one and quite bumpy at that thanks to the indecisive driver that I am.  
I've been sketching and tossing concepts around ever since I heard about the MQG Challenge. After the quilt is finished - and it will be - I'll post more about where I thought I was headed and where I ended up:  two very different places.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can't wait to see what you did. I love that fabric.

    Lovely curves you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you're doing! Looking forward to reading about the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so far...but then I love curves, as you may know ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking wonderful!! Keep going....can't wait to see where you're going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love! I can't wait to hear more. And maybe come and wisk this away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo. Good luck - anxious to hear & see more. It's awesome so far!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!