Before we get to that, I'd like to announce the Fabric Giveaway winner from this Sweet Rebellion post. Congratulations Kathy E, I'll email you for info on where to mail your goodies.
In all of the excitement of being a 2017 FAL Host and making my own Q1 list, I neglected to include on that post the unofficial other things to track and get done. I like having them all in one place for reference but a supplemental post works too.
|Design Challenge Mini|
|Comma Block by Pam Rocco|
- January "Resolution" BeeSewcial block for Stephanie - by end of month Here is a link to Stephanie's post.
- Hang sleeves, label and mail QDAD "Bend, Don't Break", "Break" and Quilt of the Month "Note to Self"- asap My first time to have quilts at QuiltCon so I want to be sure they actually make it there!!!
- Prep for the Open Wide workshop Feb 5
- "Get a Grip" Face bind, hang sleeve and label SBAMQG design challenge quilt for local show- bring to Feb 7th meeting
- Handmade to wear at QuiltCon - considering a Grainline Tee, Renfrew or Linden sweatshirt
- SBAMQG bi-monthly block Comma - bring to March 7th meeting
- Mend the Cinderella dress and mermaid doll- asap, because who can say no to little M.
|tiny tea cup set - thrift store find|
Despite the looming deadlines and goals, I've been in kind of a sewing slump. Thanks to the boost of my friend Sue who I can always count on to keep me creative and express beyond fabric, I haven't been completely void of creativity.
We spent last Friday and again last night painting our projects at Petroglyph Ceramic Lounge. It's our old stomping ground and the gap since we last played there is much too great. I'm finishing up two unfired bowls that I "misplaced" and then discovered as well as starting a new plate.
The colors above give you a hint about what that might look like and it is going to be based on something quilty but I want to surprise you (after I see if my vision translates).
|2008/2009 Seawall Community Project Tile|