Quilts #1, #2 & #3 are all part of our MQG charity project so they had better get done.
#5, #6, #7 were in my 2013 New Years Resolution mosaic and FAL will help me from breaking it... or so I hope.
I'm sure I will get distracted and make other things along the way but it would be really nice to have these out of the way.
It's funny how a quarter of a year can feel very long and very brief all at the same time. When I was thinking of what to include my mind went from "June is so far off, who knows what I'll be in the mood to work on"... all the way to "If the next 3 months fly by like the last, how will I ever get these done".
We all have conversations in our head - right?
Last call for linking up your FAL 2013 Q1 finishes HERE with Leanne at She Can Quilt. The count last time I checked was up to 314 - good job people! I'm happy to say I got six out of seven done. Be sure to also check out the great line up of guest posts she provided:
- Monday, April 1 - Block Holder - by Jennie, from Jennie's Threads
- Tuesday, April 2 - Oven Mit - by Adrianne, from On the Windy Side
- Wednesday, April 3 - Reversible His/Hers Camera Strap - by Jennie from Clover and Violet
- Thursday, April 4 - Photography Tips - by Anne from Play Crafts
- Friday, April 5 - Hand Quilting - by Jo from Bearpaw
- Saturday April 6 - Working with a Long Arm Quilter - by Thearica from Pigtales and Quilts