|Goal - Simply Four|
Here are my four projects for the second quarter. I could really use an encouraging boost.
1. Glam clam - untouched since the top was sewn. fabric purchased for the back.
2. Carol Van Zandt Luna Lounge - minimal quilting two echos on each side of the red so far, uncertain how much more I will do.
3. E's 21st bday - A handful of sample blocks made. An overabundance of dark fabric collected and another couple yards of light ordered.
4. QDAD P is for pie - so much to do but at least the approach has been figured out, we think. Scheduling a time to get together with my friend since it's a collaborative project is a bit challenging but something to look forward to.
Amy Loves Kisses is done. The binding finished up before I got my list together with the help of my lap dog Dottie. Doesn't she know by now it freaks me out having a needle so close to her eye?
|My binding Helper|
Unofficial items that don't fit the linky party (because they are just at the concept stage or are a secret) that I'm hopeful to work on soon are:
1. Mug Rug for May SBAMQG swap
2. Secret blocks (3)
3. Secret gift
4. Another CVZ Luna Lounge project
5. Riley Blake Challenge
6. C&S Disappearing Hourglass
Linking up my goals for 2015 Finish-Along Q2 at On the Windy Side. That's it for me, how about you?