Monday, April 13, 2015

FAL Q2 Goals and a Finish

Goal - Simply Four

Here are my four projects for the second quarter.  I could really use an encouraging boost. 

1. Glam clam - untouched since the top was sewn.  fabric purchased for the back.
2. Carol Van Zandt Luna Lounge - minimal quilting two echos on each side of the red so far, uncertain how much more I will do. 
3. E's 21st bday -  A handful of sample blocks made. An overabundance of dark fabric collected and another couple yards of light ordered.  
4. QDAD P is for pie - so much to do but at least the approach has been figured out, we think.  Scheduling a time to get together with my friend since it's a collaborative project is a bit challenging but something to look forward to. 

Amy Loves Kisses is done. The binding finished up before I got my list together with the help of my lap dog Dottie. Doesn't she know by now it freaks me out having a needle so close to her eye?
My binding Helper
Unofficial items that don't fit the linky party (because they are just at the concept stage or are a secret) that I'm hopeful to work on soon are:
1. Mug Rug for May SBAMQG swap
2. Secret blocks (3)
3. Secret gift
4. Another CVZ Luna Lounge project
5. Riley Blake Challenge
6. C&S Disappearing Hourglass

Linking up my goals for 2015 Finish-Along Q2 at On the Windy Side.  That's it for me, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Your four projects look great. Good luck finishing them. I really like number 3 pattern so I am interested to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! The Clam shells are great! And you are so prolific I'm sure the others will be finished in no time!! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one stitch at a time! And before you know it . . .
    Your projects already look beautiful. Great color and design. I can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!