These little jars were filled with cheesecake, chocolate and lemon, yum. I love the stamped fabric and hang tags - a good idea to store away and use in the future.
A Near FinishBecause the wedding quilt isn't finished, I wrapped up an OIB square with a note about the design and a promise to have it complete before their first anniversary. On Sunday I managed to sew the rest of the top together.
|Pattern from Rotary Cutting Revolution|
The enlarged size was a bit more work but worth it to make a true Couples Quilt. I am going to toss around ideas for the backing before committing. Right now I'm leaning towards green batik because I used only a hint of that color in the top. The binding will be some of the dark used and possibly scrappy.
There are a few swaps that have deadlines creeping up and I'll be directing my time to those for a bit.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you'll say hi.